If you’re looking for mixing & matching Monochrome clothing this could be a few useful tips for you.
Black, white & red, although simple, if you match them right, you can create the effect of skinner body & longer legs. These are classy colors that will never go out of date.
Check out the following!
– One black top with white dots (Miki Classic)
– One pair of black shorts with small sophisticated details (a boutique in Oxford)
– One black jacket (simply because it is now cold in Sydney!) – you can actually use any colors but black is the easiest to wear for any occasions. (boutique in Oxford)
– One white top – you can choose lacey to give your outfit some details (plain one from Forever New, lacey one from Valley Girl)
– One red skirt (I forgot from where)
– One pair of white skinny pants – black works just as well! (Yesstyle – some korean brand)
– One white dress
I used my recently obtained white bag (Michael Kors Selma Satchel), and a pair of plain patent leather black heels (Christian Louboutin Simple 85).
Here are some ideas!
Hope you enjoy the combinations! <3