I recently purchased these lens from Eyecandys.com
NEO Glamour Brown Lens
Origin: South KoreaWater content: 45%Diameter: 14.2 mmBase Curve: 8.6Power: plano, -0.50, -1.00 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50 to -9.50 (0.50 step)Duration: 1 year disposable
The thing I like most about these would be:
– I’m short-sighted so I can’t just wear 0.00 lens. Luckily these lens are available in -3.50 <3
– Higher level of water content than GEO’s lens -> won’t give your eyes that dry feeling too soon
– Not-too-big diameter (14.2mm). I tried 14.5mm before, which was common for most coloured circle lens and if you don’t put a considerable amount of make-up on you will look very freaky. So this one would be quite natural for normal eyes’ circumference.
– The colour is quite vibrant on photos (see below) and blends in quite well with me natural colour (dark brown).
– Easy to put on and take off.
– Not pricey!
|Close-up look – NEO Glamour Brown|
|NEO Glamour Brown under natural lighting|
What I don’t like:
– You don’t see much without bright light so I wouldn’t suggest it for night use.
In the pictures I was using Dolly Wink No.11 Pure Sweet:
|Dolly Wink No.11 Pure Sweet – upper false lashes|
Thanks for reading! There will be more lens review coming up in the future.