It’s been more than a year since I last posted my blog. Within the past 1 year I’ve been exposed a LOT to the world of make-up, and my collection of make-up + nail polishes are getting greater and greater. I thought it would be great to make reviews about the products I’m using I’ll post them up one by one slowly…
So first review will be on my all-time favourite – the Dolly Wink False Eyelashes
My Collection so far:
In the photo I have:
Dolly Wink No.1 – Dolly Sweet
Dolly Wink No.4 – Feminine Style
Dolly Wink No.5 – Real Nude
Dolly Wink No.9 – Natural Dolly
Dolly Wink No.10 – Sweet Cat
Dolly Wink No.11 – Pure Sweet
Dolly Wink No.14 – Natural Cute
This post will be the review of the three: No.4 (Feminine Style), No.1 (Dolly Sweet), No.14 (Natural Cute)
- Dolly Wink No.1 – Dolly Sweet & Dolly Wink No.14 – Natural Cute
|Comparison – Normal eye vs eye with Dolly Winks|
- No1 is extremely light and dramatic. The texture of the lashes feels exactly our true lashes, and has been the best I’ve ever seen in the market (I’ve tried several Japanese & Korean brands and also MAC)
- As its name, these enlarge eyes significantly so would be great if you’re planning to dress up for some dramatic party look/ harajuku style
- No.14 (lower lashes) is very natural and cute, just as its name suggests. You can either apply this close to your lower lash line for a natural look, or a bit further away at the end for a dolly-eyes effect.
- The lashes blend well with my natural lashes, I just need to apply some mascara and curl my lashes before hand.
- Quite pricey, but I guess this reflects the quality so no complaint!
- You have to be extremely careful with cleaning the lashes after use since they are so delicate and might break/distort when you’re trying to remove the leftover glue
- Curling them after putting them on might reduce their lifespan! As mentioned before they are very light (like feather) and dedicate so this will distort their shapes.
|Dolly Wink No.4 Feminine Style|
|Dolly Wink Natural Cute No.|
- For No.4: These lashes are amazingly long, and it focuses on the end of the eye, as it only goes for 2/3 of the whole eye. This makes it easier to apply since you don’t have to worry about getting them in the right place for the whole curve (which some of you might find it difficult). These are great as for party look, dating look but I wouldn’t suggest for daily use since they are quite dramatic!
- For No.14: Please check above