I currently have these two beautiful bags in stock. This model is used widely by celebrities, one typical one would be Tiffany from SNSD.
MARC JACOBS Small Venetia Satchel – BLUETTE
Double top handles
Removable shoulder strap
Tonal fabric lining, one zippered back wall pocket and one front wall slot pocket
Matte leather easy to go with any clothing!
I’m putting this on sale at:
BRAND NEW with TAG! Worldwide shipping!
If you are/become a member of my blog, and use this discount code: VIC10 when you check out after winning the auction, I will give you an EXTRA 10% off!!
MARC JACOBS Small Venetia Satchel – PINK
This item is sold out almost everywhere in the world at its original price! Extremely cute!
Also I’m selling this at:
Once again, use this discount code: VIC10 when you check out after winning the auction, I will give you an EXTRA 10% off!!
Take the opportunity and improve your designer’s handbag collection now! Extreme good price and further rewards for reading my blog
Any questions, do not hesitate to ask me!
Recently I was lucky enough to find the NARS Schiap, the lipstick that is sold out almost everywhere in the world after the Korean drama ‘I Miss You’ went on air.
The pink lipstick was used by the actress Yoon Eun Hye through out the series, as Lee Soo Yeon. The color is extremely pretty!
I’ve been looking around and found out the colour she used was Schiap by NARS
I got this from MECCA Sydney at $39….quite pricey but I was lucky enough to have my special man to get this for me as a gift… since I’ve been looking for it for so long and did not find any luck T_T Anyway I’m very happy now ^___^v
|NARS Schiap – Hot Pink
This colour is extremely vibrant and it brightens your skin up significantly. Since it’s quite strong you do not need to wear too much make-up for the eyes.
It’s matte and stays extremely long (I guess that’s why she used it while filming), not shiny when taking photos and I recommend wearing a thin layer of lip balm first to keep your lips moisturised. Most matte lipsticks can make you lips very dry.
– Apply lip balm first
– Blot your lips with a tissue to take the excess shiny oil away
– Apply lipstick
– Blot your lips again with a tissue to take excess away (to avoid embarrassing mark on cups when you drink!!)
– Note: when blotting, do not put the tissue in between your lips (a.k.a bite with lips), try to keep your mouth a bit open, then apply the tissue straight on your lips (do not wipe!) and press gently with your fingers!
Hope you enjoy this blog entry! Any questions, please comment below.
I recently purchased these lens from Eyecandys.com
NEO Glamour Brown Lens
Origin: South KoreaWater content: 45%Diameter: 14.2 mmBase Curve: 8.6Power: plano, -0.50, -1.00 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50 to -9.50 (0.50 step)Duration: 1 year disposable
The thing I like most about these would be:
– I’m short-sighted so I can’t just wear 0.00 lens. Luckily these lens are available in -3.50 <3
– Higher level of water content than GEO’s lens -> won’t give your eyes that dry feeling too soon
– Not-too-big diameter (14.2mm). I tried 14.5mm before, which was common for most coloured circle lens and if you don’t put a considerable amount of make-up on you will look very freaky. So this one would be quite natural for normal eyes’ circumference.
– The colour is quite vibrant on photos (see below) and blends in quite well with me natural colour (dark brown).
– Easy to put on and take off.
– Not pricey!
|Close-up look – NEO Glamour Brown
|NEO Glamour Brown under natural lighting
What I don’t like:
– You don’t see much without bright light so I wouldn’t suggest it for night use.
In the pictures I was using Dolly Wink No.11 Pure Sweet:
|Dolly Wink No.11 Pure Sweet – upper false lashes
Thanks for reading! There will be more lens review coming up in the future.